Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve right away.
Can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator before baking. Makes about 3 3/4 cups.