Is the crazy and sporadic Winter season drying out your hair? Here are two spa-worthy, simple and effective DIY treatment to breathe some life back into your strands. The Polar Vortex won’t stand a chance!!
Frizz Control Mask
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Apply evenly to shampooed hair, avoiding your roots if you have fine hair.
- Let the mask sit for at least 15 minutes and no longer than 1 hour depending on how dry or damaged your hair is.
- Rinse and follow with conditioner (below)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond extract
- 1/2 cup of your daily conditioner
- Mix all of these together in a bowl or cup and apply to just rinsed hair.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- If you have any left over, you can store it for up to 2 weeks!