Got stubborn and weird hand stains that just won’t go away? Ink, berries, nicotine, hair dye? Here are some simple household ingredients and tips to solve your problem.
- Vegetable Oil
- Dish Soap
- Nail Polish Remover
- Lemon Juice
- Tooth Paste
- Hand Lotion
- Salt & Lemon Juice (for really tough stains)
- Select a product, apply to stain area. Massage and scrub alternately.
- Products can be mixed for more powerful stain remover.
- Once stain is removed, use a washcloth & soap to remove the cleaning agent thoroughly from your hands.
- Dry accordingly; if it dries out your skin, use hand lotion for moisture.