Was winter rough for you and your hair? Need a fast-acting treatment to bring it from the before to the after pictured below?
Forget spending $$$ and trying drugstore products with plastic-y ingredients in their stuff!
Try my simple but effective coconut oil treatment! Coconut oil can be found literally everywhere! Any supermarkets, health-stores, drugstores etc
- Rince un-washed hair in warm-to-hot water; wring out excess water.
- Add ample amounts of coconut oil starting from tips. Do add to scalp if you wish, just not so much.
- Pin up dampened hair, put on shower cap, and a hot towel on top of that.
- You can leave the treatment from 20 minutes to 2 hours, depending the amount of time you have.
- Wash hair (preferably twice), condition, and style as usual.
The treatment is meant to be used as such:
Once a week for first two months
Once a month every month thereafter
Treatment can be used on all damaged, unruly hair; straight or curly.
And no, the oil does smell like coconut…
Give it a try and tell me what you think!!
Have a happy Spring!!